Monday, December 1, 2014

NANO FINISHED, REUTSWAY DONE, AND SO AM I

Hey.  How is everyone on this fine freezing (here at least) day?

I'm fantastic.  NaNo is officially over.  I did not make my 15k but I was dang close.  14k and change.

Not bad considering I was using only an iPad and my work computer for it.  I sent in two of the four stories for Reuts.

To brag, I did make the top picks of the week.  SQUEE!  You can see it here:  Week Three Top Picks  Now it a waiting game to see if I get chosen as a finalist.  Then it's the wait for the final picks for the book.  Edit: Date is January 31st.

Last year, I was a finalist but didn't make the book.  So, I'm going to forget about it completely and enjoy reading some random things.

My friend made the 50k, but the story is not complete.  She will continue on and finish it.

Now, I will get back to normalcy and reading.  I've missed reading.  My poor Goodreads pile is scary.

OOO!  The Of Mist and Magic contest is going until December 15th.  Here is the link to the music: Eternal Rest of a Ronin


4 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed that you get picked as a finalist and then some. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun and had a great story idea from it that doesn't have to do with the shorties.

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of Reuts. Good luck on becoming a finalist! And my Goodreads pile has been super-scary for quite a while. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Reuts Publications is a relatively new indie company.

      You should join the flash fiction contest. It's fun and the music is gorgeous!

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!