Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A BIT OF RANDOM BORINGNESS 2

So far my life has encompassed three things:  a gift project (which is done!  YAY ME!), A to Z (I'm on K), and editing my book (that's not happening, but I'm pretending it is . . . heh heh heh).

Other than that, it's just work, life, and my furry babies.

Then there is a certain person that shall remain nameless that I would like to bop on the head.  Frustrating is the term that comes to mind.

I finished reading Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke.  Again frustrating comes to mind when I think of this book.  It ends on a CLIFFY!  GRR ARGH!

I'm also listening to the book Backwards by Todd Mitchell.  It's a very interesting book.  I won't say anything about it except that the book name says it all.

Also, I'm reading the Ghostwalker series by Christine Feehan.  I've finished the first one, Shadow Game, and i'm almost done with the second one, Mind Game.

It's fun to go back and read books you've read a years ago.  They're almost new again.  

1 comment:

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!